Monday, December 17, 2018

1st Semester Final Report




I thought I did good this quarter.  I am very skilled with the tools in Photoshop and Illustrator, and can make a lot of good stuff with it. My blog is still the same as it was last year, but my Behance now exists and has a couple of my projects.

Infographic

I created an infographic in class, probably the best project of this semester. It's all about opinion host Sean Hannity. Unfortunately Blogger is a piece of crap, so I cannot upload it. If you look hard enough, you can find my Behance. It took a couple weeks to make it, but it was worth it. Challenges were drawing the pictures in real life, which for some reason I was required to do. My original idea had a lot more text than photos, but my teacher said I should add more photos, so I made a lot more photos to go along with the text.

Photoshop Challenge

I also took a couple of photos and combined them into a new picture. While not the best of the semester, it was pretty good.

Fortunately, I had previously uploaded this project, so I can show it here. This took probably just a week to make. My favorite part is the camel in the back. Camels are pretty cool. My original idea didn't have the clothes colored, but I decided to make it stand out more, so I used the hue tool to recolor it. 

Time Management

I thought I managed time well. I finished some projects early, so I had a lot of free time. I spent this time working on personal projects, that I should probably post more of. My strengths are probably my experience and skill with Illustrator and Photoshop. I loved working on most projects. If I had to change anything, I would remove the Pop Art project.

No comments:

Post a Comment